Model Train Forum banner

Big PlasticVille Village set

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  gc53dfgc 
#1 · (Edited)
Big "O" Scale PlasticVille Village set

"Plasticville U.S.A."
all made of Monsanto's new Lustron polystyrene plastic in Philadelphia, PA, USA

these are all from the 1950s Lionel Train set from when I was a kid.

Have been sitting in storage since the 1960s.
All these Buildings snap apart as they should.
Non are glued with model airplane cement which while it will get you high ; is just not proper to play with.

There are also some extra parts from various other buildigs that Ill throw in if you buy them all.

There are also some extra parts from various other buildigs that Ill throw in if you buy them all.

Hospital $20

School House $20

Fire House $20

Barn $20

Rail Road Platform $10

Billboards $2

Trees & Flagpole $2

Green Roof Cottage $10

Red Roof Cottage $10

Blue Roof Ranch House #1 $15

Blue Roof Ranch house #2 $10

Take it all for $100.

can ship if you pay postage

Capt@WickedGoodOutdoors.com

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
:eek:
Are these O scale or HO scale? I don't meen to be rude but these kits are still produced by Bachmann and are not even retail for that last time i checked. Some of them are missing parts and not in the best of shape from the pictures. Again I am not trying to be rude but I seriously think if you lower your prices you will be more likely to get a sale. For example Brand new with furniture I see the hospital going for 26 dollars and the ranch houses going for about 10. Just trying to help out with your sale so by all means disregard this information if you so wish.

#3 · (Edited)
I tried seaching all over for Lionel Plasticille Toy Buildings but could not finds any thing on them.

Figured they went out of business back in the 1960s when they made all that stuff in occupied Japan.

The Hospital never had any furniture that I remember. Maybe it should come with a little Electroshock therapy machine and other cool stuff.

So.

I just found that Bachman makes new toy buildings and Ill SLASH my prices to sell my antiques,

they call them "Built Ups" now but the ones I have snap together to be able to takle them apart when your finished playing with the trains.

<

This is a picture of the new Made in China crap that is on the market now. Not the Original stuff I have.
< MODEL TRAINS << O Scale Model Trains << Bachmann Plasticville USA Buildings << Built-Ups << Bachmann O Scale Schoolhouse w/Playground Equipment Plasticville Built-Up

160-45304RETAIL PRICE: $43.00

#4 · (Edited)

Hospital $20

School House $20

Fire House $20

Barn $20

Rail Road Platform $10

Billboards $2

Trees & Flagpole $2

Green Roof Cottage $10

Red Roof Cottage $10

Blue Roof Ranch House #1 $15

Blue Roof Ranch house #2 $10

Take it all for $100.

can ship if you pay postage

Capt@WickedGoodOutdoors.com

#5 ·
don't take it the wrong way. I was unsure of what scale they even were as bachmann got the rights to make the buildings and i have seen them in HO and O scale. The HO being a good bit cheaper. As these are original from back in the 50's they should be worth more and probably somehwere inbetween the original asking and the new like around 35 for the hospital or 30 because it is missing a few parts. they are nice buildings but if they were the Bachmanns in O or HO they wouldn't be worth the original. Now since they are Lionel (means worth something) and were actuall kits that could be assembled and if you can track down their part numbers from the lionel site or off of them then you would be very right at around 35 for the larger ones and the 15-20 for the houses. Do what you think you should as for the price and if you are okay for selling them at this current price they should be flying in no time. If not then list them at a more acceptable price to you. just my 2 cents.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.