Model Train Forum banner

t scale trains coming soon

16K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  NS_Fan_2010 
#1 ·
anyone seen or heard of these yet? looks cool, might have to get one..about 48 dollars in usd. look here and watch the videos.. http://www.kk-eishindo.co.jp what do you all think..

#4 · (Edited)
I am interested and glad you asked. :thumbsup:
It is a bit small for my eyesite and expensive, but I think it is way cool! I don't plan on buying any till I get some new eyes. LOL
I have been planning on buying a kit in this scale once they are more readily available and I have the money for it.
If you get one I would love to here all about it and I am sure others will also. You will be one of the first. Post some pics if you can. Need help with that? Just ask.

#6 ·
They're not TT, they're T scale 1:440 I think it is. They run off of cell phone vibrator sized motors. There is a vid out there but I lost track of it. They are neat but don't run well at this time, but for $44, they'd be great as a amusement park feature on an HO layout.

#17 ·
sorry i havn't posted here latly..i have tried to get a couple of local hobby stores to order them for me as i do not have a credit card to order with..i do love that 1/900 scale train, i have sent an email to see if i can just buy the train set and tracks only to design my own layout..tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.