Model Train Forum banner

Looking for LGB discussion and photos? Look in here!

13K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Railroadinovations 
#1 ·
There is a new site dedicated entirely to the LGB lineup of large scale garden railway models, including discussions, photos and technical documents.

http://www.lgbworld.com

If you are into LGB or have questions or would like to see a great community, come over for a visit!

Thanks,
Tworail

#2 ·
Well I tried to register the the LGB world site since its the engine I have. I dont think that site will do well. I tried everything even sound to register at the image verification prompt and it wont work.. So untill they get a better verification system that site will be slow.

#8 · (Edited)
Yes, there was an SP Daylight and an American Freedom Train (red, white and blue) produced by MTH (Mikes Train House) about 7-8 yrs. ago They also produced some freight 4-8-4's in black without skirting. Also I believe 2 or more brass versions were produced by Accucraft of the Daylight, one being live steam but the price was quite high as with any brass locomotive. The MTH version has a top of the line sound system in it with DCS control by remote and one fantastic smoke generator. There may be others but this is all I am aware of at this time. Click on my "Railroadinovations" name then click on "view public profile" and check out our albums. We own one of the MTH American Freedom Train 4-8-4's and it is pictured there, I believe. Ken:smilie_daumenpos:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.