Model Train Forum banner

Show us your layout Vignettes

2K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  suzukovich 
#1 · (Edited)
So I guess I will take another stab at starting a thread.

I think every layout tells a story since we have a tendency to build scenes, wither we realize it or not from our past or life experiences. Same for viewing layouts.. We see scenes that remind us of our past or experiences. Sometimes a unplanned opportunity just presents itself and just begs to tell a story.

So take us through the journey and show us your layout vignettes

Over the years Winterton residences had herd the stories of the mysterious giant paw tracks in the snow. This morning they discovered they were true.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Red October Nice photos... Last one let me guess Its cold but somebody has to do it.

Brian as usual great entrance.

Emile Thanks.. The pics were an get my camera moment. Usually when she sees me she takes off. Because she didn't move I was able to set it up. Two hrs later she was sleeping in the same spot again. Wasn't my original choice for a pic. but I just couldn't leave it alone.

Lehigh74: Sometime we think she thinks she is a dog.( We have two A German Shepard and a beagle/ German Pinscher mix). When my daughter brought her in as a 9 wk kitten. My Shepard started treating her as he own puppy and the other was scared of her. Now its funny to watch them chase each other around the house and in the morning eat dog food from the same bowel with our Shepard..

#10 ·
Here are a few of my favorites . . .

Gotta watch that accelerator pedal when out on the highway!
Motorcycle Vehicle Road Tree Wood

Superintendent Christopher Foyle (Foyle's War) and Inspector George Gently (George Gently) are two of my favorite TV detectives. In their individual shows, both detectives love to trout fish on their shows, and the historical time periods of the shows barely overlap, so I have them here, friends, taking some time off from catching criminals.
Water resources Geological phenomenon Water Scale model Waterway

Speaking of criminal behavior, the only marijuana plants I could find were HO scale, but . . .
Vehicle Scale model Motor vehicle Transport Mode of transport

Shopping for some more legal fresh produce . . .
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Classic car Mode of transport

Window shopping for Christmas. These kids are likely to get some nice train sets for Christmas, given what Mom is driving.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Coupé

At the other side of the store, maybe Santa won't bring as much, but it will probably bring just as much joy.
Mode of transport Transport Product Vehicle Rickshaw

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.