Model Train Forum banner

Lights......Camera......

748 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Bman 
#1 ·
Made another video real quick tonight after getting some buildings light up!
Only 2.5 mins of your life. Not too painful. No Crashes.....sorry! ;)
I tried the Canon Digital this time, All my other videos are recorded with a Flip Camera. LMK what you think. :p :cool: CP

See less See more
#3 ·
I love it it looks great! just a tad bit more light and you got it! You better get some more working freight other wise your RR is going to go broke!:laugh::laugh:
GRJ, That is a real common problem with Blinking lights on or in a building.
CP, you can fix that by pulling out the light and painting the inside of the tank with black paint several coats will do it then before putting the roof light back in either paint the edges of it black or my favorite fix, Black shrink tubing to keep the light from bleeding into the plastic on your tank! This also works for any other building too.:cool:

#5 ·
Thanks John and Sean! :thumbsup: I put the Blinking Shell Lighted tower there to distract John from the muddy glossy Mountain range. :rolleyes: :p :laugh: I know it doesn't really fit I just wanted to use it because it lights up! :) The kids like it too. I might try some flat black inside.

#10 ·
CP,
Don't take any guff from these ding-bats :D, your layout is lookin' great! :thumbsup:
And, I've also got a couple of spare cabooses if you need 'em :D
BTW, I used black Gorilla tape inside my buildings to stop any lighting bleed and it worked out pretty well.
Keep on truckin',
Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.