Model Train Forum banner

fliped the bird thenMooned by a CN conductor mooning on video

7K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  AmericaWestLines 
#1 ·
Was out last weekend in a good spot. with some other rail fans. When a CN east bound conductor flipped the bird to the rail fan down the road a ways then mooned me and the other's around me.

I do not know why some rail road staff hate us so much allot of us myself included ship by rail even when trucking is also an option.

Sorry for the rant just aggravated.:mad: link to vid below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH0CkCCzg1k

#2 ·
You have railroad name, you have loco number. Send a letter of complaint to the company. They'll know who was onboard. There's no excuse for behavior like that. :thumbsdown:

#4 ·
I would send CN a letter from you complaining about their lack of attention and action. I would refer them to the video. I may be prudish by today's standards of moral behavior, but for an employee to act like that is disgusting. I bet if you had been the local mayor or governor, there'd be some action!

#5 ·
I was asked for date time and location. I provided it. And that I thought it was horrible way to act etc. this went to Marc Hallman Director communications and public affairs.

Not even a thank you back for sending the info they asked for.
I really just think CN really does not care about the impact it had with what 65 veiws of the video.

But thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on it.

I may in the next week send a letter to mark asking what if anything is happening even an apology for having to see that pasty white *** .

#6 ·
A pellet gun would have come in real handy.
Better yet a paintball gun.:p
Maybe the guy gets his rocks off that way. :stroke:

And for them to take a Ho Hum attitude is ridiculous.
They should fire his ***. :smokin:

#11 ·
It was easy to get some email addresses from CN, and I took your advice. My email just got sent.

Message: Good morning, I would like to complain about one of your train crews acting very inappropriately in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH0CkCCzg1k Such behavior is rude, crude, and lewd, and should be dealt with harshly. As I understand, the videographer has contacted CN and was basically told that nothing would be done to correct this behavior. That is unacceptable! For your employee to treat the public (and your customers) in such fashion should be considered as a termination-type offense. I hope you will look further into this matter. Thank you. ....Bob

#16 ·
Sorry guys the longer the silence from CN the more I start to boil about how it seems like even a major class1 railroad seems to laugh at us because we like to watch trains.

I think golf is about the funniest game going spend hours chasing a little ball around.
But I dont drive by every golf course mooning the golfers. its about respect.

#21 ·
I'm too far away down here in Florida to get too hopped up
over the mooning. But did any of you guys notice the
number of cars on that train with flat places on their wheels?
I thought the railroads would want to change out such
before they cause a problem. I see long freights down here on
CSX but I don't hear that clop, cloping anywhere near as
much as on this train.

Don

#25 ·
I got a reply today...for what it's worth:

Subject: Louise:Impropriety
Date: June 12, 2014 2:18:12 PM MDT

Good afternoon,

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request. Your email has been forwarded to the appropriate groups for their attention and a file has been created under your name.

Thank you and have a safe day,
Louise

CN Public Inquiries
--------------------------------------

Oh great, now there's a file with my name on it!!! :eek:

#31 ·
Lol! Maybe he had to fart, but was told to do it outside the cab! Never thought I'd see anything like this.
However, this is offensive. I make light of it, because its the least I can do. But railway employees should know that they inspire many railfans, including me. I want a career as an engineer for CP, so I look up to the crews of trains that pass by when railfan. This employee showed disrespect indefinitely. And CN couldn't see that right away, which is very upsetting. In my opinion, that's a slap in face for CN… or should I say, a slap in the ***.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.