Model Train Forum banner

Zeuke TT Models

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Cycleops 
#1 ·
Hello,
I am writing this post to ask if anyone here know prices of TT models?
I've been to my grandmothers house and found a box of TT and N scale train models.
All of them are from 1960-1970 so they are pretty old, yet 99% of them are in perfect conditions.

I'd like to sell them but I don't know their price and only a few of them can be found on ebay etc.
Do you know price of any of them?

I'm attaching zip with photos, where each box photo is followed with a photo of a train car which was inside it.

Also if you are interested in buying any, just let me know :)

Attachments

#3 ·
They're in incredible condition for their age. I wouldn't think there a big market for them in the US, as they are all European outline,plus the fact its not popular there. Most are German i think. You would probably have better luck in Europe where there is more interest in this scale which is between N and HO, stands for 'Table Top'. It is still commercially supported there and has a strong following. My advice would be to put it on eBay's European / German site and research postage prices.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.