Trying to sell my old N scale train items for cheap!!!!! - Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource
Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource  

Go Back   Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource > Scale Specific Model Train Forum > N Scale
Forgotten your password?

N Scale Atlas, Life-Like, Graham Farish, Micro-Trains, Minitrix and other N scale discussion.

Old 06-27-2011, 06:38 PM   #1
DanHawn
Hobo

East Trying to sell my old N scale train items for cheap!!!!!

I use to collect and build N scale train villages, I am currently moving and trying to get trid of items that I havent used in awhile... I currently have many N scale buildings including but not limited to: A gas station, a post office, a hotel, a bank, houses, depot.. as well as a barely used N scale train. It is a EMC Gas Electric (doodlebugs) (santa fe), comes with 3 cars including the caboose that are all modeled to match the power car. Did a little research and the train itself is selling for around $40 not including the cars, but I am willing to sell the Train (with foam packaged case) and the 3 cars for the best offer... If you wish to see pictures of all items send me an email at DHawn00@gmail.com or txt me at 843 421 4534!! hope to hear soon from someone!!! will make a collective buy deal on all items with a majorly reduced price
DanHawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:53 PM   #2
shaygetz

Scales Modeled: HO, HOn30, N
Send a message via Yahoo to shaygetz
I'm interested in seeing what you have...email follows.

My website... http://bobsmodelworks.com/. My old website will be finding its way there as well...
shaygetz is offline   Reply With Quote