Help with LGB inventory value! - Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource
Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource  

Go Back   Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource > Scale Specific Model Train Forum > G / #1 Scale
Forgotten your password?

G / #1 Scale Marklin, Aristocraft, USA Trains, LGB model train discussion, indoor and outdoor.

Old 09-14-2011, 07:41 PM   #1
Ozzie
Hobo

Help with LGB inventory value!

Hello All,

I am attaching a file which lists the LGB inventory that I am helping my father sell. All the items have original boxes and have never been used. Looked at, handled yes - operated - no. If someone could help me with an approximate value of each item or the package, I would be most appreciative. I have looked up a few items on ebay, but figure members here would be most realistic and helpful.

Thank you very much,

Ozzie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img002.jpg (102.8 KB, 20 views)
Ozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:05 PM   #2
shaygetz

Scales Modeled: HO, HOn30, N
Send a message via Yahoo to shaygetz
Your best bet would be to post them on eBay and let the market decide. Do not post them in lots but as individual pieces to garner the most money. Yes it's more work, but ou might be quite surprised at how much they'll go for that way.

My website... http://bobsmodelworks.com/. My old website will be finding its way there as well...
shaygetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 01:07 AM   #3
Railroadinovations
Gang Labourer

Scales Modeled: G, HO
Your values depend on condition and if there are boxes with each item. I may have some interest in some items for our children's G scale model railroad program. You can contact me via e mail at kenmathews12345@yahoo.com or call 406-431-6121 after 2 pm. daily (MST)(Helena, Montana) I also may be able to give you a better idea of values on some of this. Thanks!
Kenneth Mathews c/o Imagination Station Kids on Track Model Railroad and Safety Program
Railroadinovations is offline   Reply With Quote