Model Train Forum banner

Error message... Can't load photos

3K views 40 replies 8 participants last post by  CTValleyRR 
#1 ·
#11 ·
i don't understand

the icon to post a photo is the
icon. Don't know what you mean by paper-clip icon. The icon to add a link to another page on the web is
, a "link" of a chain.

when you click on the icon to include an image in your post, it asks "Please enter the URL of your image:".

to post a pic/photo/image, it needs to be accessible on the web as a link/URL

#22 ·
If I can't see a problem, I'm not sure how I'd even start to address it.

The bottom line seems to be that it's not a forum issue. Given that, it would appear it's something on your phone, perhaps a setting's issue? I suspect maybe some update may have changed something?

I have the Samsung Galaxy S8+ with T-Mobile, and I used the Samsung browser. Perhaps someone with a Motorola phone can try it and see if they get different results.

#24 ·
Well, you can choose to look at it that way I guess.

Since multiple other people, including me, can post photos using a mobile device exactly as you describe, I'm not sure what we can do on this end to make it work. I can't imagine it's a forum issue that's just targeting your specific phone model. I'm sure there's a solution, but I suspect you'll have to be proactive to find it. Admitting defeat without a fight probably isn't going to result in a solution.

I can't predict what changed on your end. Have you downloaded a different browser like Firefox or Chrome and tried that on your phone? How about any security software, could something have gotten updated and is now blocking that function?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.