Model Train Forum banner

Open Invitation to all to come visit the San Diego 3-Railers

702 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  SDIV Tim 
#1 ·
(Yellowstone Special) Vern came and visit last week San Diego and visited my club layout, the San Diego 3-Railers. I’m usually at the club on the last Friday monthly but since I was busy the last two weeks I ran towards the beginning of the month.

If you are ever in San Diego, send me an email if you want to visit the SD3Rs. I’m sorry I missed you Vern but hope you had a great time in San Diego. I hope to see you soon.[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Thank you, Tim. I got my own personal tour of the whole facility from an older gentleman who's a former New Yorker and he really knew his stuff. I love that place!

Your club does great work and I'll hope to catch you next time. :)

Hopefully, Traindiesel Brian (new to San Diego) will be able to get over to Balboa Park sometime and check it out. It's awesome!

#10 ·
I might try to get there next Saturday. We have tickets to see San Diego Gulls hockey that night, so we can make a day of it in town. We drove to Phoenix this weekend for my grandsons 7th birthday. :):)

I’m looking forward to seeing the trains!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.