I am selling this model through consignment on Brass Trains (link below with MANY pictures). They have priced it at $1,295.
Details according to Brass Trains:
- Brass, HO scale, Overland Models (Catalog 5597.1), 1995 run.
- New York Central #276
- In "Excellent" condition.
- Window glazing has been installed.
- The paint looks good. Please be sure to check out the pictures to see what you think.
- It runs well. On a scale of 1-10, where 1 is quiet, we'd rate the running noise level at 6.
- Operating directional lights.
- Original box and foam included, has a sticker on the top and shows some overall wear.