HO Tenshodo Model Selection Controller - Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource
Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource

Go Back   Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource > Market Place > For Sale or Trade (member-to-member)
Forgotten your password?

For Sale or Trade (member-to-member) Buy, sell or trade models here. This forum is only for personal use. Model Train Forum will not be held responsible for business transacted through this forum.

Old 11-19-2019, 08:49 PM   #1
Balthazar2000
Hobo

Tenshodo Model Selection Controller

I've inherited a few model train items from my Dad, including this Tenshodo controller.

It was made in Tokyo, and I suspect my father bought it back sometime in the mid- to late-60's. It's been stored in a footlocker since then.

I have zero idea what it's worth, but it looks absolutely brand new. I did take it to a model train store near my house to verify that it still works, and sure enough it worked right as rain.

Let me know if you're interested. This might be more a museum piece than anything, as I haven't spent time in the hobby.

I'll say $300?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tenshodo Controller 1.jpg (3.67 MB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Tenshodo Controller 2.jpg (2.91 MB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Tenshodo Controller 3.jpg (4.36 MB, 5 views)
Balthazar2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2019, 08:58 PM   #2
MichaelE
Dispatcher

Scales Modeled: HO
Since you had this tested at the local hobby shop can you explain how it works and what do all of those controls do?
Old 11-19-2019, 09:06 PM   #3
Balthazar2000
Hobo

I wish I knew. The technician I was working with tried a few things out against the six connection points on the back, ran a few trains up to speed using the rotary wheel on the front, and everything ran normally.

Outside of that, I'm not much help I'm afraid. Again, I don't spend time in this hobby (model airplane guy here).
Balthazar2000 is offline   Reply With Quote