Model Train Forum banner

My HO passion

4K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  Severn 
#1 ·
I have slowly been collecting and modelling European trains over the past several years. It started with whatever I could get my hands on and run on a little circle board to now highly detailed models on a proper - but still not the final - layout. I'd like to share some photos of my progress and my last photo of the Orient Express that I was allowed to run at the local club.
Asphalt Tire Auto part
Transport Mode of transport Vehicle Trailer Commercial vehicle
Scale model Transport Train Steam engine Locomotive
Transport Train Mode of transport Rolling stock Railway
Room Wood Table Art Flooring
Land vehicle Vehicle Locomotive Transport Steam engine
Transport Scale model Vehicle Track Train
Soil Seal
Transport Scale model Train Rolling stock Locomotive
Transport Train Bridge Railway Vehicle

See less See more
#8 ·
Nice pics and scenery. I like the "City of Birmingham" locomotive. Interesting that you mix British and German! I did the same when I had my HO German (mostly Roco and Lilliput) layout some 15 years ago. I started buying some Bachmann Branchline British stuff and have been collecting since! Very addicting, lol.

Tom

#11 ·
I have some vintage pieces in the sale thread recently, they just sit in my closet since I've gone digital. But I do still cherish them. An oval with siding on a board kept my son and I entertained until I was able to build. Easy to store as well. Just a thought.

#14 ·
Yesterday my friend fixed a factory issue with one of my locomotives. We tested it and it worked great. I am ecstatic. Then we loaded up the layout with some of my fleet to give the z21 system a test with 9 locomotives all with sound and the current draw from the lights in the passenger coaches
Front to back from inner track out: Roco BR01, Brawa BR19, Roco BR132 w various wagons, Roco BR36, Fleischmann BR38, Brawa BR55, Roco BR85, Trix BR53 w various custom wwii wagons, MTH S3/6 w Trix passenger set
Scale model Transport Track Railway Vehicle

Black Black-and-white Monochrome photography Monochrome Architecture

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.