A new roller test stand from RailStand - Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource
Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource

Go Back   Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource > Market Place > Product Promotion
Forgotten your password?

Product Promotion If you are a vendor with a nifty product please post here!

Old 09-15-2013, 12:03 PM   #1
jungfalee
Gang Labourer

Scales Modeled: HO, N, Z, G
A new roller test stand from RailStand

A brand new roller test stand for HO scale DC and AC system, It looks similar with the Marklin roller test stand but improved the sturcture, Unique Design and Patented. RailStand have more functions and powerful then other brands.

Functions:
- Supports DC / AC of model trains and Digital DCC or Analogy System.

- A removable overhead wire could be simple installed for testing the Pantograph of electric engine The overhead line set is inclusive.

- Easy to connect two RailStand to test ICE, TGB, EURO Star... high speed model trains

- RailStand are available put into the wood stand and Acrylic cover, you also able to install in the Marklin and TRIX tracks layout (addtional).

- Roller Trolleys also could testing the model train on the roller test stand or layout tracks.

- Aluminum slot base with the electricity conductor structures make easier to adjust or extend or remove the roller trolleys or assemble extend tracks from the stand.

- Conduct electricity both ends, Roller trolleys and Assemble extend tracks are also combinable and electricity from both ends track.

- The best innovated insulation design and special AC power structure is moveable and easy install or move out of stand.

PS1: more detail and photos please visit www.trains.com.tw/railstand/railstand-en.asp

Last edited by jungfalee; 08-19-2018 at 11:40 AM..
jungfalee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2013, 12:51 PM   #2
Southern
Schizophrenic Engineer

Scales Modeled: HO
I liked it till I saw the price.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #3
gunrunnerjohn
Admin

Scales Modeled: O-gauge 3-rail
Yikes! I don't think I need one that bad.
gunrunnerjohn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2013, 09:25 AM   #4
jungfalee
Gang Labourer

RailStand has more tooling for the innovated structure and best insulation, RailStand has more funtions than other brands but the price is reasonable than Mxxxxxx, Bxxxxx..., You might buy only one roller test stand in your life, so please compare the funtions and prices carefully for your best choice, thanks.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:01 PM   #5
rrgrassi
Dispatcher

Scales Modeled: HO
That is really neat! But since it is made from aluminum and made in China, the asking price is prohibitive for someone like me.
rrgrassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:13 PM   #6
gunrunnerjohn
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungfalee View Post
You might buy only one roller test stand in your life, so please compare the funtions and prices carefully for your best choice, thanks.
At that price you can bet I could only afford one!
Old 12-16-2013, 12:23 PM   #7
Zero Cool
Brakeman

Wow, looks like a great piece , but I really wonder how much of that cost goes to the company that did the machining.
Zero Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 12:49 AM   #8
jungfalee
Gang Labourer

In 2014 we would like to introduce our new creative products "dynamic roller demo stand" for every model train fans. you are able to install RailStand dynamic roller demo stand into the wooden stand with acrylic display case. The dynamic roller demo stand was design for the railway gallery, museum showroom to exhibit their model trains by dynamic, also It's suit to put on your home's shelfs, cupboard or on the desk. it's similar with our roller test stand but you won't see the bearing sets, Our design hidden all of bearing sets inside the track and all of the bearing sets are still adjustable. It's unique and has the copyright, Please injoin our new innovation.
This HO scale dynamic roller demo stand support AC/DC + DCC/Analogy, Brass, Marklin,TRIC, BRAWN, ROCO..., RailStand designed and manufactured in Taiwan.

More information, videos... please visit: http://www.trains.com.tw/railstand.asp?titleID=981

Last edited by jungfalee; 04-01-2014 at 09:36 AM..
Old 03-31-2014, 09:30 AM   #9
gunrunnerjohn
Admin

I notice it's pretty hard to find the price now on the website. Is that to avoid sticker-shock?
Old 03-31-2014, 07:38 PM   #10
jungfalee
Gang Labourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunrunnerjohn View Post
I notice it's pretty hard to find the price now on the website. Is that to avoid sticker-shock?
Sorry for that , the stand will release end of Apr 2014, it's need more work done by hand and for the best demo effect we might only accept customization.

Tags
kpf , polzin , rollenprüfstand , sfa , smt