(10/17/19) 1953 Ford Trucks in 1:48 Scale from Menards! - Page 3 - Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource
Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource

Go Back   Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource > Scale Specific Model Train Forum > O Scale
Forgotten your password?

O Scale Atlas, Bachman, Hornby, K-Line, Lionel and classic toy train discussion.

Old 10-18-2019, 08:43 AM   #21
Volphin
Dispatcher

Scales Modeled: O and G
I'm going to need at LEAST 2...
You never know when the end of the line will appear before you, so linger at each station just a little longer with your friends, or make a new one. It will enrich both journeys and keep you on track.

TCA# 15-70824
Volphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2019, 06:44 PM   #22
towdog
Conductor

Wow, these are the first lighted vehicles from them I'm really interested in. Now just to choose which ones. There are many great ones to choose from.
towdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 02:39 AM   #23
ERIE610
Conductor

Scales Modeled: O GAUGE
USA Denver Diecast 53 Ford Pickups

FYI time. I went to Menards to pickup some plumbing items Saturday. Walked by the train aisle saw some newly stocked cars. Then I walked by the $2.99 Denver Diecast bin. Lo & Behold they had the 53 Ford pickups in the non lite version for $2.99. I think they are slightly smaller than the 1:48 scale lighted versions. Should have picked some up but the kitchen drain was plugged up and took priority over the Denver Diecast according to my wife. Menards extended their 11% off promotion till the 26th. so I will go there next week to look over the 53 Ford pickups & new O Gauge offerings.

LATER
ERIE610 is offline   Reply With Quote