As suggested in Big Ed's reply, I am trying out Big Ed's Multiply Quote Reply Method in this thread.
1) I clicked the "Multi Quote" button in Reply #11 and and then again in Reply #12.
2) Then I clicked the "Post Reply" button at the bottom of the thread.
And the two quoted sections below appeared in BLACK.
3) I changed the color of Tom's to RED and of Big Ed's to BLUE.
4) Then I typed the above five lines plus this one
Originally Posted by Tom_C
Awesome. With my method you have to be sure you get all the code... one missed bracket and it breaks the quote. Not the end of the world, but this method is obviously better.
5) And CRSR'ed to here and typed this line.
Originally Posted by Big Ed
I just tried multi quoting all in this thread and it seems like you can quote as many as you want.
I didn't want to add the whole thing again.
6) And now I CRSR'ed to here and added these comments.
I was rather busy yesterday and today so I didn't get to check on this thread until tonight.
Tom C, Thank you for you quick reply.
Big Ed, Thank you for your detailed directions.
I very much appreciated your Replies so now I am in the Multi Quote business.