I havenít been doing much on this project. Mostly because itís been one problem after another. I removed, trimmed and reinstalled the grey center (between the rails) roadbed. Also installed the black center roadbed. Interesting that this batch of N scale roadbed had the cut line off center which made it easier to make the roadbed for the inner radius narrow.
Then I installed a DPDT switch so I could run either DCS or conventional. My SW1 wouldnít clear a girder bridge (missed by about 1/16Ē) so I modified that to make it 3/8Ē higher. And my 44 tonner kept derailing at one curve so I removed the roadbed from that piece and adjusted the Gargraves flex track. The SW1, 44 tonner and my 0-4-0 all seem to run well now.