Model Train Forum banner

Interesting stuff on eBay...

Tags
ebay sale
92K views 243 replies 69 participants last post by  NorfolkSouthernguy 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

I was looking around eBay and saw some really interesting trains..so I thought I'd share'em with you all..some of them are brilliant..so let me know what you think..

See less See more
#68 ·
hey vish could you try to find auctions that don't end in a few hours or even a day if possible as I have school and some of the things end during that time so knowing in advance would be great like for that Flying Yankee.

#70 ·
yes I could but I wouldn't know what to have him snipe. I would have loved to have that yankee but there are so many other things on ebay some junk others not that I can't possibly look through all of them and then miss the good ones like the Yankee.

#75 ·
John, I just use the search engine and plug 2333 under O in Lionel. Then I see what is coming and when. I still use it for 259e. Then to find the stray cat search Vintage Lionel Under All items. It appears in the craziest places. My favorite is junk or lot.

Scrolling is depressing, single cars and high prices, yuk! I only do it for the next few hours .

#84 ·
Let's see . . . sell the cars and the house. I'm sure we could figure out a way to sleep in the passenger cars. "Honey, we now live in a small train!" :)

#92 ·
Whoaa ... a little pricey, don't you think?!? Nice to see it all intact/original, but I'd be surprised if a Tyco set brought in that amount of cash.

Don't get me wrong here ... my HO layout is largely via my old Tyco trains ... several of the same cars as shown in that set. I like 'em. But $750? Yow...

TJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.