Looking for Beta Testers - Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource
Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource

Go Back   Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource > Market Place > Product Promotion
Forgotten your password?

Product Promotion If you are a vendor with a nifty product please post here!

Old 05-04-2019, 10:57 AM   #1
John B
Hobo

Looking for Beta Testers

I'm working on a model train simulation app for iOS, and I'm looking for a few model-train enthusiasts of any age to test and review the app before I release it. Attached are some screen captures to give you an idea of what the app is like. Below is the App Store description.

I don't know much about model trains myself, so any input would be very much appreciated. I got the idea for this app from my father's collection of Lionel trains from the 1940s-1960s. Many of those old cars are included in the app, and many of the buildings also have some special significance.

If you have an iPhone and/or iPad (and an iTunes account) and are interested in beta testing my app, please send me a private message and I'll let you know how to proceed.

Here's the App Store blurb:
TrainSet 3D Pro is a complete and realistic model train simulation. Design your layout, build it, and run your train in it. A large library of pieces is available to fill your scene. Choose from 25 different track and road pieces, and hundreds of different scenery pieces; sets include rural, urban, suburban, old west, trees/hedges/shrubberies, and trailer park. Also included are four complete trains, with over 30 different cars that you can mix and match in any combination.
Here are a couple of App Store Preview Videos:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen 4-1.jpg (2.10 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Screen 4-2.jpg (4.28 MB, 1 views)

Last edited by John B; 05-22-2019 at 04:13 PM..
John B is offline   Reply With Quote