Other 4/Sale large lot of woodlane scenics tree armatures and foliage - Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource
Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource

Go Back   Model Train Forum - the complete model train resource > Market Place > For Sale or Trade (member-to-member)
Forgotten your password?

For Sale or Trade (member-to-member) Buy, sell or trade models here. This forum is only for personal use. Model Train Forum will not be held responsible for business transacted through this forum.

Old 08-13-2019, 12:22 PM   #1
buddycat
Hobo

USA 4/Sale large lot of woodlane scenics tree armatures and foliage

Hi. I have a large lot, well over 100 woodland scenices 5 inch tree armatures and a large bag 2 to 3 pounds of foam foliage (Green) for said trees. all is new. create a forest in minutes. Im sure you guys know this! anyway everything is paintable and if i can find it, i will throw in a bottle of hobby tac. im only selling this because of a severe leg injury and no time for doing anything. $25.00 for it all plus you pay shipping. Conus Preferred. everything will come packed in a medium size box. ups/usps postage available. email me at [email protected]. Thanks for looking! BC
buddycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2019, 06:09 PM   #2
Fire21
Station Master

Scales Modeled: N-Scale.
If you want to sell these, you should list it in the "For Sale" section, rather than "Want To Buy".

I hope your injury heals well and quickly.

Tags
instant forest