Model Train Forum banner

Buyer and Seller Feedback Thread

137K views 477 replies 136 participants last post by  Fire21 
#1 · (Edited)
This thread is where you should post feedback about how a transaction you took part in went... Help out other memebers by letting them know the good, the bad, and I have to throw this in, the ugly ;)

The information here can help you decided whether or not a certain seller is safe to buy from... Just keep it short and simple, maybe you could use a five star scale along with a brief description, sort of how eBay works...

However, this thread is not a place to attack fellow MTF members if a sale happened to go bad, we here ask that you please keep all of your bickering to PM's!!!

#10 ·
Stationmaster

I bought a locomotive from this guy. On the day that it arrived, I got home to find a torn and wet box. If Bob had not done a great job of packing this engine It would have been damaged by some dumb *** post man that set it in water/melting ice.

Thanks Bob for the great SOU loco. It is running as I type.

John

#11 ·
Glad to hear everything got there somewhat safe and sound, Southern.

I actually had two dealings going on simultaneously. I'd like to thank John(Southern) and Ron(ontario mainline) for their patience. I have a lot happening here and had to go out of town for a couple of days. Thank you again.

Bob

#17 ·
thumbsup all the way for "shaygetz"

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Coast Guard light tower with radio beacon.
have not had time yet to take it out of the box,but what I could see,what
great work on it.
also great packing job he did on it.
can wait to see it on my layout,and get some pics of it.
Thanks again Bob.

Ron

#29 ·
Sean Janicki (SJAN)

Group,

Just wanted to let everybody know that I purchased some things from Sean and that he is a very upstanding guy! did exactly what he said he would do and was very quick about it ! stuff showed up packed well and undamaged and was exactly what i needed. Wil never have any reservations about purchasing anything from him again Thanks Sean I appreciate it ! this is what a forum should be all about !!!!:):thumbsup:

Thanks Again ,
Marc

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.