I have a Maine 2 Foot Forney, Hinkley, etching kit by Robert E. Sloan, that I wanted to make into Sandy River/SR&RL No. 1 Dawn. I'm not sure if I have the all the right parts or instructions needed for it. I can worry about power tools and such later. I have one brass sheet that has he pars for...
Walthers HO #933-3036 plastic grain elevator farmers co-op kit. Brand new in the box. Opened only for inspection.
1) Elevator: 8-7/8" x 7-1/4" x 10" (22cm x 18.1cm x 4cm)
2) Shed: 7" x 4-1/2" (17.5cm x 11.2cm)
$25.00 plus exact postage. Payment by PayPal only please.
Do you like to build your own circuits from scratch, or do you just want something that is installation-ready? Or are you somewhere in the middle? Perhaps you want a kit with all the components needed and want to save money by doing the assembly yourself, or you have your own parts and only need...
Take a look at an Athearn Capola Caboose Kit that I built! I'm not sure if it can be seen in this picture here, but I added some clear sheets of styrene to simulate windows...now that was a real headache in itself, but it got done! Not too bad, me thinks!
• Getting started with digital model railroading the large way, American style
• Mobile station included
• Heavy duty locomotive with high=efficiency propulsion
• Great sound: diesel motor, horn, bell, etc
• Metal frame and locomotive body...