Model Train Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. O Scale
    Hello,firstly thank you everyone for all their information with everything. So I have a postwar 682, the linkage going to the car body and wheels was bent, so ordered all the original parts and took it to a shop. They fixed it and got it back, it functions great but grinds and derails the front...
  2. For Sale or Trade (member-to-member)
    Looking for a right side crosshead assembly for a 332 steam locomotive. I believe it is called a crosshead. Others online selling similar parts call them valve gear or linkages. I believe the AF part # is XA10699RA thanks
1-2 of 2 Results