Model Train Forum banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. For Sale or Trade (member-to-member)
    Looking for a right side crosshead assembly for a 332 steam locomotive. I believe it is called a crosshead. Others online selling similar parts call them valve gear or linkages. I believe the AF part # is XA10699RA thanks
1-1 of 1 Results