Sorry for the redundant title. I didn't proof it, and now I can't edit it.
I have about a $200 budget, and I want to buy a old west style steamer, like the 4-4-0's or similar and the associated track required to set up a simple loop to go around a circle with a diameter of about 4.5...
Hi everyone, I have been interested in model railroading for quite some time now and I am just starting to really engage in it and learn more. I was hoping for some help and opinions on how to and in what order to expand. Being only 16 funds are limited.
1. I currently have a HO scale 72" x 45"...
• Getting started with digital model railroading the large way, American style
• Mobile station included
• Heavy duty locomotive with high=efficiency propulsion
• Great sound: diesel motor, horn, bell, etc
• Metal frame and locomotive body...