Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buy any O scale train item $19.99 and higher and get a FREE 1:48 scale Lighted Piggly Wiggly® Ford® Truck! Offer ends Monday, September 28, 2020.

279-4619A.jpg

IMPORTANT:
This offer is valid on online purchase only. You MUST add (1) Piggly Wiggly Ford Truck (SKU# 279-4619) to your shopping cart for every train item $19.99 and higher you wish to purchase. The free truck price will be subtracted as part of the checkout process.

Click here to shop now!

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Mark, when I add an item then view my cart, the Piggly Wiggly truck is not added automatically. I've tried this a few times with different items and the same result; no lighted truck in my cart.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mark, when I add an item then view my cart, the Piggly Wiggly truck is not added automatically. I've tried this a few times with different items and the same result; no lighted truck in my cart.
Highvoltage,

Which item(s) are you trying to purchase? I will make sure it gets fixed.

In the meantime, you should be able to add the truck manually (SKU# 279-4619). If the truck price isn't subtracted in cart, then let me know and I'll work on fixing that too.

-Mark the Menards Train Guy

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Mark, I messed up when I order, I forgot to order the Piggy Wiggly car when I order. I went back but was to late to correct.
Is there any way I can still get the Piggy Wiggly truck without reordering?
W. R. Brown

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mark, I messed up when I order, I forgot to order the Piggy Wiggly car when I order. I went back but was to late to correct.
Is there any way I can still get the Piggy Wiggly truck without reordering?
W. R. Brown
Big Bill,

Shoot an email to [email protected]. They should be able to help you. You may just have to pay the extra shipping.

Let me know how it turns out.

-Mark the Menards Train Guy

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
I order on Tue afternoon. Order arrived Thurs. afternoon. Very fast service.
Haven't heard back on my e mail yet.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
I heard back on my e mail, what a great company,
even though I messed up on ordering they still
came though. Most others would have told me
to go pound sand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts