Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, allow me to introduce myself ... so to speak.

Firstly, thanks for letting me in ...The name is Mick and I manufacture 6mm resin cast scenics for the wargaming hobby, however, on one of my visits to NRM in Shildon, I was approached by a Z scale enthusiast who purchased "shed loads" of buildings and mentioned that the small footprint of my models were ideal for N scale layouts as well as Z scale and suggested I offer my products to the rail enthusiast too .... so here I am.

I only recently gave up my HO scale stuff, to concentrate on the wargaming side, and nice as it was, there's just not enough hours in a day ...

My models are actually what is known as 'true 6mm', that being 1:285 or more commonly called 1:300 or 6mm - I ship worldwide and am always open for suggestions for new models.

Anyway, that's enough advertising (don't want to be banned before I start) - if I can be of service to anyone I'm always around somewhere - you can find my website at www.levenminiatures.co.uk and my email address is on there too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
ok. Anyway, I see potential. I bookmarked your site :)

Some could certainly be used: A few industrial things, your walls, bridges, harbor stuff etc

:smilie_daumenpos:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok. Anyway, I see potential. I bookmarked your site :)

Some could certainly be used: A few industrial things, your walls, bridges, harbor stuff etc

:smilie_daumenpos:
good to know - I have quite a few N gauge customers for background scenics around the globe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts