Model Train Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Moderator Torpedo Emeritus
3,016 Posts
What is your question?? The post is very vague.

·
Registered
762 Posts
How did you know?

I don't know how you knew this Tom_C, but part of that bus schedule is literally where I grew up 40-some years ago. It's suburbia north of Seattle but south of the plant where Boeing built the 747's. I don't think that's what the OP had in mind. Maybe 115 was the road number of a locomotive called a "tunnel motor". :)

·
3,016 Posts
The OP hasn’t responded or clarified what the post means, but if it refers to Lionel type tunnels, there is No 115 tunnel. The 115 number refers to the Prewar Station. Lionel made their first tunnel in 1915, and various styles continued throughout the Prewar years. The complete list of tunnels by Lionel are #’s: 118,119,120,123,130,140L,915,916,923,1022, &1023.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am looking for any info. on a American Flyer (S) gauge Tunnel #115 Green/White. When it was mfg., how many, made and what it may be worth, etc. ? Thank you in advance for any help you may offer. Vince L.

·
3,016 Posts
There is a possibility that you might find your info from an American Flyer parts dealer at “www.rfgco.com”, If in fact you know it is American Flyer. The other choice would be to contact two members at “classic toy trains magazine Forum”. There are two users that are exclusively into American Flyer. The one users screen name is “Nationwidelines” & “Nortwoodsflyer”. Good luck with your search, and finally clarifying what info you need.

·
16,666 Posts
I did a quick Google on American Flyer tunnel 115. No hits, except here.

Vince, are you sure that AF is the mfr, and or i.d. is 115?

TJ

·
3,016 Posts
The number 115 for most train manufacturers is a Train Station, and not even close to a Tunnel number.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts