Model Train Forum banner

15 million dollar layout, Toronto, opens March 2020

4K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  biff 
#1 · (Edited)
Our home and miniature land - opens March 2020, the HO scale railway of Canada has a $15 million dollar budget.

Just google “Our home and miniature land”, links to photos and YouTube videos...cheers

#6 ·
I’d agree about Germany’s Wunderland (it’s on my bucket list), but if the layout in Toronto can pull it off, it’s nice to have a North American attraction (ie in our backyard)....cheers

For you European train buffs, I’ve been to Osoyoos, BC....this is a spectacular model railway.
Tree Font Plant community Plant

Real estate Adaptation Tourism Photography Plant

#11 · (Edited)
Seriously, you guys are comparing layouts as to which one is better than the other?
Just about anything that is a full room or basement layout is a major work in the creators life. When ya take into consideration how long it took to plan, build and then establish the operating schemes not to mention the financial commitment to it. They are all fantastic layouts and deserve only lauditory comments instead of the, "welll, this other layout is bigger", or "the other layout has more dolls sitting around", or "the other layout owner gave me a free paper engineer hat so I like that one better".
Try appreciating the work in comparison to your 4x8 sheet of plywood world layout.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.