Model Train Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 10 limited editions kits of like to sell. These are all NOS, a few were opened just to check them out. You will need to supply trucks and couplers. I will include one set of trucks and some accessories I got from the new owner of the company. He plans to release me models and accessories for them some day.

I'm starting into N scale and just decided these kits are a little more than I want to take on. I did one (not included) in L&N livery and they are nice, but I'm not that good at it. Not I only have two of the three articulatedCafe. (7416), missing the cafe.

4058-1
4058-1
4068-2
4069-3
4069-1
7416- diner
7416- kitchen

$150 for all or I will trade for n scale locomotive or rolling stock (dying to get my hands on a bunch of autoracks!). More pics on request.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are Santa Fe chief. His website is focused on SP daylight, but they made Santa Fe, southern pacific and union pacific. They come unpainted aluminum. I'll get more pics to later. I had planned to use them as L&N cars and I believe they would work for any Pullman based consist. I'm honestly not that knowledgeable about the various names trains.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Ok. I would appreciate more pictures. I have a friend that’s been after some of my passenger cars and I won’t sell him any. If interested I’ll let ya know

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, give me a bit. I'll get a picture of each label and open one of the kits.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is everything. Let me know if your want a specific picture. All the kids come just like this, aluminum top and bottom sections with thin aluminum window strips. They glue into a channel and have supports on the back side. Doors and ends are plastic and glue in as well. The white pieces are undercarriage accessories, water tanks, ac units, etc. I'm not even sure what all is in there. Plus one pair of trucks, one pack of pikestuff seats and two older suydam sets of wooden interior seats.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No worries, thanks for letting me know.

Anyone else? I know there are a lot of guys into kit builds here. Make me an offer!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts