Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 312 to. I also have another 316 i repainted i rebuilt smoker new mail and female conectors but no tender i was biding ob one i lost out by a dollar.

Al

·
Registered
559 Posts
I have a 312 to. I also have another 316 i repainted i rebuilt smoker new mail and female conectors but no tender i was biding ob one i lost out by a dollar.

Al
well actually.. you only lost by a $1 increment.. you dont know what their upper number was. Just happened to me too.. was bidding on a sunoco storage tank station and it was at $34.99 starting bid so 5 seconds I put $42.62 and they won at $43... that was my top price.. so gotta move on..hah.. but ya never know that person could have had $60 as max...

i used to use an auction sniper app.. .may have too again so i dont sit here waiting till seconds.. but you have to pay a %... but can sleep at night knowing you wont miss bidding your max

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well actually.. you only lost by a $1 increment.. you dont know what their upper number was. Just happened to me too.. was bidding on a sunoco storage tank station and it was at $34.99 starting bid so 5 seconds I put $42.62 and they won at $43... that was my top price.. so gotta move on..hah.. but ya never know that person could have had $60 as max...

i used to use an auction sniper app.. .may have too again so i dont sit here waiting till seconds.. but you have to pay a %... but can sleep at night knowing you wont miss bidding your max
Ok thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts