Model Train Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to sell a collection I inherited 2 years ago. 76 trains, 29 are locomotives. They are all in their cases. I also have have a bunch of box cars that do not have their cases. There is a track cleaning car as well as an unopened package of trees and extra parts. I can send photos and a detailed list. They were from a smoking household, but not for the past 2 years. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,034 Posts
Unfortunately, the pictures themselves are N scale.;)

Too small to see anything. Can you resize them?

Jody
:D:laugh:
Nice pictures!
Do you sell magnifying glasses too?:D

Also list if you take Pay-Pal?

From another deal that I made at the end of August and am still waiting for..... I won't pay for anything here unless it's through Pay Pal.

(Though I might buy from a chosen few here.:D)

But anyone who has just joined to sell stuff.....no way are they getting any money from me unless it's through Pay Pal.:rolleyes:

Not to say someone else here might buy with out it?:cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To be honest, I did join just to sell these trains. I inherited them and tried Craigslist only to be harassed by some guy because I refused to sell him everything for $75.00. I have a pay pal account, but I have only used it to buy things. I'm not even sure how to accept pay pal payments. I will definately look into it if you are interested. I'm going to repost new photos very soon. Thank you for your interest.:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I made the photos larger under my original post. I hope it's helpfull. Please let me know if you have any questions. I will also consider selling individual trains, as they have been sitting in a box in my closet for 2 years.:)

·
Registered
5,256 Posts
Definitely worth a tad more than $75:D:D...any 2 of those diesel models would be worth that right off. While there's a model or two that I'd like to get, I just couldn't do any right now. Hope you sell them quickly...and carefully---do NOT sell them as a lot unless you're really happy with the offer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for your kind words and wisdom. I'm not sure what this collection is worth (considering it came from a smoking household) and since I'm not a collector. I would love to sell the whole thing together and would accept a reasonable offer. If anyone has an idea what it should be worth, input would be welcome. Thanks!:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
interested

I am very interested in your collection! Feel free to call me at 616-772-1776 or email me at [email protected] so we can discuss further.
Thank you for your kind words and wisdom. I'm not sure what this collection is worth (considering it came from a smoking household) and since I'm not a collector. I would love to sell the whole thing together and would accept a reasonable offer. If anyone has an idea what it should be worth, input would be welcome. Thanks!:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts