Model Train Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These are located in Michigan.
I do believe he said he would ship, with Insurance purchased.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are not listed on Ebay, I am using that website to hold the photos for you all to look at.
I am not sure how to go about posting all the photos other than having on that website. That is not a classified website. I am only using a page to display the photos.
Am I posting this wrong?
I am sorry if I am.
Please correct me.
Sincerely,

·
Admin
43,516 Posts
OK, I thought that was a listing elsewhere. Looked like an "official" listing. You can post photos here directly if you so choose. :)

To upload photos to the forum, open the full reply window and use the Manage Attachments button to upload them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh ok, Would you rather I went that route then?
He has I believe 7 trains, and 4 photos of each.
Not sure about the size of them and all.
Thank you very much for replying to me.
I am posting this for another gentleman, He does not do much on the internet. And I thought It would be easier for me to try, rather than try to explain it.
Thank you.

·
Admin
43,516 Posts
No problem, you can post them anyway you like. I will say that at least putting a link to the photos so they show up directly here is always a good idea, gets more attention that way. For example for your first listing, something like this.

773 Hudson Celebration Series Lionel 6-38096
remake of 773 Hudson
Only been Test run.

$600.00 Firm

Ask for Bruce, Make sure you tell him, Sheri put this online, Otherwise it may be confusing. Thank you. Serious Enquires ONLY please.

231-690-6356

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,415 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts