Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

Wow! What strange things going on in the world!

I made a little fun video of my using Digitrax HO decoders with Lionel handcars. The base-station is the Arduino/DCC++ technique invented by Gregg E. Berman. I used a free app (Robo Remo Free) to control stuff, or JMRI, or an Arduino sending codes. These Digitrax decoders handle about an amp, and the handcar motors are about 0.5 amps. The base=station runs about $50 or less because it consists of only an Arduino and a motor shield. Please enjoy the video!

Take care, Joe.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Cute. I don't think Snoopy is getting much help from Woodstock, being such a light-weight!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Hi Folks,

I made a little fun video of my using Digitrax HO decoders with Lionel handcars. The base-station is the Arduino/DCC++ technique invented by Gregg E. Berman. I used a free app (Robo Remo Free) to control stuff, or JMRI, or an Arduino sending codes. These Digitrax decoders handle about an amp, and the handcar motors are about 0.5 amps. The base=station runs about $50 or less because it consists of only an Arduino and a motor shield. Please enjoy the video!

Take care, Joe.
What? Handcars but no hand sanitizer :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Folks,

Take care, Joe.
Thanks You, this is cute

1 - 7 of 7 Posts