Model Train Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just love it when I get an e-mail that a retailer has sent me a package . . .

It's like being told Christmas is in a few days. Oh goody.

Just got a message from Pat's Trains. In this case I know what is in the boxes, but no matter. Just a nice feeling . . . something's coming soon.

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
I received the same e-mail from Pat. I have quite a bit on pre-order with Pat but I think this may be the UP passenger cars.

Bill

P

·
0 Posts
Lee, nothing quite like it. Trains on the way, what a good feeling.

You will have to share with us what's in the box(es) when they arrive. I bet something to do with Black Warbonnets.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
I don't know what's worse. Waiting for a package to arrive or buying stuff at York and having to wait to get back to Michigan to open it.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
This week is the same for me. Gunrunner John sent out my N&W J class following its repairs today and it's looking like it'll be here in time to run at the last train show of the season for the club on Saturday and Sunday. I'm looking forward to it.

My Postwar Santa Fe F3 freight set that I purchased on Sunday is also working its way here, so this should be a nice week of opening packages.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
I got that email a week ago and I'm still waiting on a Swiss five coach set from the Canucks. Customs is such a hassle.

But the anticipation grows every day.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
The thrill of opening packages. Can't wait to see what you got. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts