Model Train Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I heard the idea put forth that during this "home lockdown" that's going on, people don't have a lot to do. Expanding that, they suggested that in 9 months there likely will be an explosion of new births!

What will we call them?...the COVID gen? Viruses? The viral gen? Something else?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Gencorona. Genlockdown. Genbored. Genscared. Genwhatdidwejustdo?!?!? Gennowwhat? GenIthoughtyoulockedthedoor.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Today I heard the idea put forth that during this "home lockdown" that's going on, people don't have a lot to do. Expanding that, they suggested that in 9 months there likely will be an explosion of new births!

What will we call them?...the COVID gen? Viruses? The viral gen? Something else?
For those of us who remember the great blackout of 1965, there actually was a birth increase 9 months later. I wonder how many of the new births will be named Covid.

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
Maybe COVID-kids?

Actually, cynic that I am, with everyone home all the time I expect more divorces filed and domestic distrubance calls to the police.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Maybe COVID-kids?

Actually, cynic that I am, with everyone home all the time I expect more divorces filed and domestic distrubance calls to the police.
i made a joke yesterday in a meeting.. asked my boss if we have a good divorce attorney and a good AA program... !!!!!

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Maybe COVID-kids?

I heard quite a few calls for domestic disturbance last night on the radio. Busier than usual around this quiet town.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
It would seem so. Or long festering domestic problems are coming to a head with such close and prolonged contact between parties.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts