Model Train Forum banner

A P&LE switcher working the rails

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Patrick1544 
#1 ·
A Pittsburg & Lake Erie switcher tugging a full load to the staging yard.

Bill

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Scale model

Transport Train Vehicle Railway Rolling stock

Transport Vehicle Railway Mode of transport Train

Transport Scale model Railway Train Vehicle

Transport Scale model Train Railway Vehicle

Scale model Transport Railway Train Track

Transport Scale model Train Railway Track

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice freight train. It has a purposeful look to it, and a loto of intersting cars. Really nice.

By the way you inspired me to buy the two cars from Pat's Trains that you posted on the 20th. Had to have 'em both!!!

Electronics Machine
Nice train.

#5 ·
Nice freight train. It has a purposeful look to it, and a loto of intersting cars. Really nice.

By the way you inspired me to buy the two cars from Pat's Trains that you posted on the 20th. Had to have 'em both!!!

Lee, they are great looking freight cars. The Marsh Wheeling Cigars boxcar really stands out on the layout.

The P&LE switcher with freight looks like a consist you would see at the end of the day after the crew made all their pick-ups.

Bill

#6 ·
Nice, industrial looking locomotive there. The SW1500s have a great look to them even though they are “just” switchers.

The railroad I worked for, owned three exP&LE SW1500s. They stayed in their black paint with a NJT logo added. They came directly from the P&LE and they were really worn out when we got them. They didn’t last long before being replaced with GP40s for yard service...

Tom

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.