Model Train Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon everyone. I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe with this health crisis in our country. I know it has effected many people from health, work etc. I know as both of my kids in collage are now back home, since their schools have closed their campuses to hold online courses for the rest of the school year. I wanted to put a positive note on the current situation. Many of us have chosen or our employers have decided to have many work from home during this. I think it gives us all an opportunity to spend some time working on our layouts and give us all a bit of stress relief in taking our minds away from the world around us. I will be doing this myself. I wanted to offer this for those of you that want to take advantage of this time working on your layout and were thinking of adding one of our products to your layout. I am offering free shipping on orders of our turntables, transfer tables and coal dumpers. This will also keep our economy moving and us busy in the shop! Just give us a call and we can get your order in with the free shipping. Stay well and safe and we will get though this. Hopefully sooner than later. I think all of this will pass within the next month. God bless our country to see us though these times.

CSXAL
Millhouse River Studio

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Refugee. With all the stresses going on today, we need to take our minds off that and relax a bit working on the hobby we love. Have a great day everyone.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Stay safe and healthy Al. No shortage of projects here. Looks like all the local shows are being canceled. Hope life gets back to normal ASAP.

Pete

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,771 Posts
Use the news paper, that is all it is good for besides the comics.:smokin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts