Model Train Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All hands on deck - you heard me right : Lets have some fun on here I'm personally giving away a $100.00 gift card for you to spend [ For Just One Lucky Winner - Just One ] - To Be Spent On Train Accessories with any local hobby shop ' eBay or other wise, you just agree to post on here what you bought - why so long to win ? - I really don't know - I thought it would be fun. I did not even ask the owners of this forum if it was ok - so with that being said I make no profit from this adventure - it is just a kid / big kid family fun adventure - To see what is the best one out there, Below I posted a K-line building with a lead figure from England and a host of different scale cars - just thrown together - you have to do better then these and let us know what you use with your Marx Or K-line building - it has to have a car.{ A Car from any country, any brand bus truck , tractor will be excepted ] - To receive your money after April 1st 2022 - you just have to prove - who you are - and be a member of this Forum first - having a Name address and phone number proving who you are, No PO BOX I have to know who to send it to . If you are under the age of 18 , just have a parent give their info if you win No one really profits from this - The $100.00 comes out of my pocket and again you just spend it at any location you want as long as you buy Train Accessories. All a board - lets see what you have. Remember I'm a old guy here, hopefully I won't kick the bucket before this contest ends. a cheesy disclaimer - had to state it.
Car Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle Tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Toy
Tire Wheel Toy Vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Toy
Car Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle Toy
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle
Motor vehicle Car Wheel Vehicle Tire

·
Registered
881 Posts
Drawing outside the lines: I don't happen to have any Marx or K-Line (was there any in N scale?), but I have a reasonable collection of N scale Imex structures and enough Oxford Diecast and Classic Metal Works vehicles to make a decent late 1950's / early 1960's parking lot. I'll see what I can come up with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts