When researching my 302AC, I learned early on that the original Gilbert parts diagrams are a little to be desired. It came to a head for me when I didn’t order enough of the S230-B screws and had to place another order and pay two-fold on the shipping. In the days of Amazon and free shipping this is not acceptable! I decided that I would make the venture into creating my own exploded part diagrams for these trains. I am working on vectorizing each individual part so I can create my own layouts and numbering schema. Check out my first rendition for a 302AC. Below are some examples of my progress….