Model Train Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
5,449 Posts
There are some nice items pictured. The 312AC is likely a 1950 or 1951. The 9B transformer is probably a 1946, since the lights do not have the faceted covers it is likely not a pre war version. A lot of Gilbert track plus the four 36" pieces of K Line track. Hopefully he has the two control boxes for the turnouts. I wonder where the people and station are that go with the 735.

· Registered
5,449 Posts
81% payout would be legalized theft, not gambling. I am so bad at 21 the payback would be less than 81% but that is my personal problem, the table odds should be much better as Magic says.

· Registered
5,449 Posts
I keep two adapters handy on my desk. One has a USB-A plug, the other a USB-C plug. They have slots for all sizes of SD cards. Between Dell devices and Apple devices I have more adapters than I can keep track of.

· Registered
5,449 Posts
Mopac, I assume you are referring to the iCab app. I think that costs $50. The app for the FlyerChief engines is free as is the LCS app for iPads. Unfortunately, to run an S gauge Legacy engine in Legacy mode a 990 base is required. That is because all the data is stored on the Base. The controller can be an iPhone, but to pair an iPhone with a 990 base a Wireless LCS module is needed plus an LCS power supply and an interconnecting cable. Recall I commented that unlike in O gauge, S gauge Legacy engines do not have Bluetooth. If they did, none of the other stuff would be required.

· Registered
5,449 Posts
Mopac, I do not know why the Vivitar adapter did not work. I always knew Vivitar to be a reliable and quality seller in the photography world.
Here is what I use for USB-C. The C specs allow for fast speed and high wattage charging. I found that some computers and my iPad would display an "inadequate power" message when something like a USB stick was plugged into a USC-C port and then not work. Note there is a "power in" port on the block. I use a separate 30W power brick to supply power to this adapter, then insert the SD card, USB stick, or even one of my 3TB Toshiba mass storage devices. The separate power supply cured all issues for me. I do not know if that was the problem in your case unfortunately.

Rectangle Font Circle Transparency Signage
Gadget Rectangle Laptop accessory Wood Beige
Rectangle Font Tints and shades Wood Electronic device

1 - 14 of 14 Posts