Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a few photos I snapped last weekend at Amherst, MA is E show, always a fun show. Some are of other scales not just O. The bottom 5 photos are of a modular ON30 layout.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Thank you for the great photographs, Seacoast!! That is some show up there in Springfield. I calculate it is 9 hours one way away from here in Northwestern Pennsylvania. It would be a good destination for my first visit to New England, but I know Mrs. B. wouldn't want to go. Maybe once she is retired too, we can plan on some other sites in New England at the time the show is on.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Thank you for the great photographs, Seacoast!! That is some show up there in Springfield. I calculate it is 9 hours one way away from here in Northwestern Pennsylvania. It would be a good destination for my first visit to New England, but I know Mrs. B. wouldn't want to go. Maybe once she is retired too, we can plan on some other sites in New England at the time the show is on.
Since I'm only twenty minutes from the show. All are welcome to visit and run trains. Always fun to meet Like minded train geeks.:D Last year Norton(Pete) and friends stopped by. This year it was Dave_C

1 - 9 of 9 Posts