Model Train Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I tried posting a video a while back and for some reason no one could see it. I went to the YouTube settings and finally figured out how to access what I needed to do. The privacy setting was set to private so I changed it to public. I also made another video at the club yesterday. Plus some photos of a MTH station on a member's module. Excuse the camera work.

IMG_20190223_163926.jpg

IMG_20190223_163939.jpg

IMG_20190223_163916.jpg

P

·
0 Posts
Success!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for being persistent, Denny. You finally got your shark noses in.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Denny; I appreciate the video. A couple of suggestions. Slow the trains down a little so we can really appreciate them and move the camera a little slower so you can give it time to focus.
Yeah I noticed that. When I'm recording it doesn't seem like I'm moving that fast. At one point the trains were about to collided and I was trying to get to the remote to hit the emergency stop button.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I working on another video on my layout, but until then here is a video i did when I had a club member's Legacy K4 Tuscan. I may have posted this before, but I can't remember. I love this engine.

C

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the videos, Denny, I really enjoyed them. Both layouts look great. Lots of fun running trains.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts