Model Train Forum banner

Anyone see this guy's work on eBay?

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  imatt88 
#1 ·
Now we all know that there are some good "weatherers" around here, but this guy's work is just stunning... I find it hard to believe that his pictures are taken of actual models and not the real thing, LOL... Below is a link to his eBay page, and then just check out what he is selling / has sold and prepare to be amazed :eek:

http://myworld.ebay.com/industrialmodels/

#4 · (Edited)
Look under registration. One day was $18.00. Some events require preregistration. The discount ended June 1st. I just saw it in a multiple show flyer given to me last week. I think Saturday was like a show and sale day. It's there on the site.

The main page has the schedule.
Registration has the rates

#5 ·
LOL, I looked at the PDF file on the registration with the prices and closed it as soon as I saw the word "dealer"... I guess that I need to pay more attention... Anyways, I would not be able to make it on the weekend, so if Saturday is the only day people are selling stuff than I am out of luck :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.