Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was placing some of my favorite locos on the (in-progress) shelf layout last night to see the comparison in sizes, and realized there was a trend developing here. I present to you my 0-6-0t, 2-6-0, and 4-6-0... :)

Sorry, not much else to tell... I just thought it was funny that I'm developing a strong preference in wheel arrangements. (My only other DCC locos are an old Tyco 0-4-0 and a Roundhouse 2-8-0 HOn3). I actually just ordered another of the 0-6-0t's last night, and I'm in search of two more of the ten wheelers (the Spectrum version, not the current release), so the collection of sixes will continue to expand...

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha! For what it's worth I also have 6 pilot wheels, does that count as four of a kind? :D

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice! I just received another 4-6-0 and 0-6-0t in the mail yesterday so that puts me up to 5 now. When you know what you like, nothing else will do. :)

·
Registered
449 Posts
I’m somewhat over the Hudson’s now. I’m gonna start collecting 2-10-4s and 2-10-2s then adding to my 4-8-4s and possibly getting into a few smaller locos like the 2-8-2 or a 1010 class 2-6-2 all Santa Fe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts