Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not received my usual USPS mailings of Harbor Freight fliers, catalogs for a few months now. Has H.F. ceased printing them? I know that there is a H.F. Website or two where one can print off a coupon for items that they carry & 20% off coupons for some items they carry. I still receive H.F. Emails that give a link to the latest ads. So I was just a wondering if anyone knows what is going on with H.F.

THANKS

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Their policy has been to send out one large sale catalog monthly. Then there are inserts that come in newspapers or ads delivered by the postal service. I recently used some coupons to purchase some new Atlas 80 volt equipment. I ordered it online because they didn't have much in the store. First thing I purchased was a chain saw, battery and rapid charger. It took a month to get it. Next, I bought an Atlas leaf blower. That arrived in two weeks. Finally, a self propelled lawn mower, another battery and another rapid charger (it was free). These took two weeks. I have been in two local stores, and the stores have a LOT of empty shelves. I think you may know where the blame lies for this. It may also be why sales catalogs aren't coming out. They just don't have enough inventory in the stores.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
I was in a store yesterday in Springfield Mo and the shelves were full. I'm on the main line of the BNSF and the container trains are running through here night and day on there way from the west coast and the gulf to Chicago and the east.

Not sure here you think the blame lies for where you live......

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Well, I had thought it may have been the tariffs on the China goods coming into the country. Just an idea I had, since I had no direct information. When I was in one of the local Harbor Freight stores last month, the manager told me they hadn't been getting normal shipments for a month.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts