Model Train Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
@traction fan thanks for sharing! I 100% will look into your files (on phone getting ready to head to work) as that seems right down my alley!
I don't know why people put this "at" @ symbol in front of my screen name, which is just, "Traction Fan" without the @
Maybe there's some digital reason for this that this old analog fart doesn't understand?

Traction Fan

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
In certain applications, such as Discord which many digital product companies now use for PR & product announcements etc, inserting the @ before a name is a sort of keyboard shortcut to direct a message at that individual.
Here, with the quote system, @anyone is redundant.

·
Registered
326 Posts
All of my turnouts are operated by servos under the layout, wired to bicolor LEDs / switches on the fascia,and Octo III controllers. All from Tam Valley Depot. Brilliant system, but unfortunately no longer made (the owner was diagnosed with lung cancer and shut most of the business).
This system has been transferred to another company, N3IX, and is coming on line with production and availability:

This I know because I will soon start buying their products to automate my TOs. The products and pricing look very attractive.

·
Registered
12,166 Posts
This system has been transferred to another company, N3IX, and is coming on line with production and availability:

This I know because I will soon start buying their products to automate my TOs. The products and pricing look very attractive.
They only picked up some of the product line, unless there are some new product announcements coming.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts