Model Train Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lee: that’s terrific! An actual bit of traffic in town. Don’t worry about the trailer jumping the curb. I do that many times - to my wife’s dismay - in my F 250.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Impressive Lee. Looks just fine. The whole drive by wire thing is impressive. I only wish I understood more about it so I could try to replicate it on my American Flyer layout. I fall into the technically challenged category when it comes to this sort of thing.

Kenny

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Impressive Lee. Looks just fine. The whole drive by wire thing is impressive. I only wish I understood more about it so I could try to replicate it on my American Flyer layout. I fall into the technically challenged category when it comes to this sort of thing.

Kenny
I think Automotion Fx makes 1:64 scale roadway and cars for S gauge, too.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Looking good Lee. Before the bypass here the trucks regularly jumped the curb. Some even ran over the Bull Guard and some even knocked over the light pole behind it. Occasionally they even got unsuspecting pedestrians. We used to have 2400+ trucks a day thru town, (Proctor and Gamble, Mehoppanny). Now ghost town with the bypass.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Buster Keaton & Jimmy Durante in "What No Beer?" You Tube Clip circa 1933.. Funny but no Soundtrack.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts