Slide3.JPG
Slide4.JPG
Slide5.JPG
Slide6.JPG
Slide7.JPG
Slide8.JPG
Slide9.JPG
Slide10.JPG

If you prefer the Pontiac GTO - wait until next week!!!

If you want models of Ferrari GTOs you are in luck. Very few models are made in O-Gauge by more manufacturers or sold on more retailer sites:
Amazon:

E-Bay

AmericanExcellence:

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
The GTO is one of my all-time favorite cars. A few years ago, there was one at a car show on my layout. At first, no one seemed to notice it. They were busy ogling the formula cars. A photographer was busy taking photos of an ageing movie star amongst a bevy of Bugattis. But when Veranda Turbine showed up to admire the Ferrari, the photographer shifted his focus and about half the people at the show started to admire the lady in red.

·
Registered
8,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LeHigh74 - I haven't got a Clue where you got some of those people, but those scenes seem really nice with some finely dressed ladies alongside those Ferraris!

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
LeHigh74 - I haven't got a Clue where you got some of those people, but those scenes seem really nice with some finely dressed ladies alongside those Ferraris!
Although you say you don’t know where I got the figures, I think you are just playing a game. I think you gave a clue that you really know exactly where I got them.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Hasbro Clue game figures are the perfect size for O scale. There are also Simpson clue figures that are sized for O scale.

·
Registered
8,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, didn't mean to leave you out of the know, Spence. They're figures from a Clue game which has, among cool figures, things a couple of impressely slinky, fancily dressed women that are really fun to use on the layout. You see one near LeHigh74's Ferrari GTO and another in one of his other photos.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
There are a number of videos of the GTO racing at the Goodwood Revival and Festival of Speed. PWTrains posted one at the Festival of Speed. Here’s one at the Revival. The people that have enough money to buy a GTO also have enough money to fix them if they crash.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts